Re: RC: Atrial Fibrillation

In a message dated 5/28/00 5:37:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
thomlabs@netbistro.com writes:

<< oday after approx 12 miles we came in to see the vet
 and the vet said my horse had atrial fibrillation.  She
 explained that she could not hear her heartbeat and
 therefore could not do CRI on her therefore she was not
 fit to continue.  Even four hrs later she still had atrial
 fibrillation. >>

Doubtful diagnosis.

ti