Re: RC: Atrial Fibrillation

I could not detect a HR, just barely there before I
went home.  Mare is now home for a hour and went
and checked and her HR is absolutely fine.   Loud
and strong.

Is it possible that she missed my yearling that she has
kind of adopted as her own?  The vet said it was due
to some kind of stress??   I find this hard to believe
as this mare will go out, pass and ride the whole ride
without anyone no problem.

The vet had me quite concerned, even tho she kept
telling me that all other vital signs were great.

Julia