Horse Expo

Pat Fredrickson pat@halterlady.com
Hi,

I just want to let everyone know that Natural Horse Halters will have an outside booth at the Horse Expo.  I will be joined in the booth by Steve Elliot, Equine Performance Products and will also have Quillo's by Bobbi, in horse prints, and Hoof-it Products, along with everything else.  We just got a new shipment of Natural Sea Sponges & some new visor prints.  Please stop by and say hello.  This event will be taking place at Cal Expo in Sacramento, June 1st through the 4th.  Hope to see you
there.

Pat Fredrickson
www.halterlady.com
pat@halterlady.com