Re: RC: Atrial Fibrillation

At 05:31 PM 05/28/2000 -0700, Julia Thom wrote:

>Is this something to be concerned about, what is the cause,
>is she prone to this type of problem???

Julia:  Were you able to get your horses pulse?  Just curious, did you have
a HRM on?

I've had vets tell me some pretty bizarre things about my own horses over
the years.  Now, if you could not detect your own horses pulse during that
entire time (4 hours), then I'd probably want to find out more.  On the
other hand, if it was just the vet who couldn't detect the HR, then maybe
you don't need to worry.  Go by what you know about your horse.