Re: RC: Re: Beet Pulp

In a message dated 5/25/00 2:54:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< SOME horses will have problems with it dry (usually
 with the pellets, not the shredded as you have), so it's an individual thing
 whether you soak it or not.  If it's feasible for you to soak it awhile and
 still be around to hand it out, soaked is always nice. >>

Hi Susan!  I'm feeding the Purina Complete Advantage now (I'm too lazy to
make my own mix up).  My horses are crazy for it.  What would you think of
giving a pound or two of it during a ride at the lunch stop, soaked in water?
 Neither of my guys particularly cares for a sloppy bran mash, but I thought
if I used the Complete and then mixed a couple handfuls of bran, probios and
electrolytes and water with it, that would be a good "lunch".  What do you
think?

Sylvia (as usual, thanks for the advice :)