Re: RC: Dog gone...

In a message dated 05/25/2000 2:37:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sshaw@pacbell.net writes:

<< Yes, we have to bring our responsibilities with us... Kids, dogs, wives,
 etc. But they should be kept tied up or on leases. >>

You might want to re-read that statement, Steve.  I didn't realize wives were
"responsibilities", at least not in this country in this day and age!  And I
don't have any intention of being leashed, now or at any other time.  Are you
still living in the Dark Ages?  Come on now!

Barbara