Re: RC: getting lost /cutting trails

>It doesn't matter if you put on extra miles while you are lost or if
>you>are on a parallel trail of equal miles.>You must ride the trail as
marked by management

I thought you could just make up the mileage and go for completion only.
I know I've been allowed to do that before.  There was a ride where
several riders (not all together) missed a turn and within 1/4 mile
picked up markers again.  We did about 10 miles and ended up right back
in camp (NOT the vet check)  Turned out they'd left up markers from a
loop they weren't using.  The manager figured out how to even it up, sent
us back out, put us on a shortcut and we were allowed to ride for
completion only not placing.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.