Re: RC: Re: Re: Mud baths...

In a message dated 5/25/00 2:56:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
j.mills@gateway.net writes:

<< grey horses have a gross distinct smell to me too.  no pregnancy involved.
 they sure get lots of baths!  jm >>

Hmmmph!  Excuuuuse us?!?  Gross, distinct smell indeed!!!  We beg to differ!
It is you humans who have a distinct and (yes) gross smell.

Harca & Star (Grey horses who smell delicious, if we do say so ourselves)
 & Sylvia (they're sooooo sensitive :)
 & Chance the chestnut horse (I thought they smelled funny :)-