re:Warm Fuzzies

That's funny.I used to do the same thing. Going camping with the family
and watching a pack of horses ride up the trail by my camp site. I would
run up and stand there with a smile.. daydreaming, while the horses
passed by me. Then I would bend down in the dirt and inspect the hoof
print left behind with my fingertips into the soft
dirt......Daydreaming.............About that magical horse I would
someday own.
     I also did some really silly things. Whenever the family took me
somewhere in a car, I would always look out the window and imagine I was
on the outside of the car, riding my horse next to the call. Jumping
over bushes and fences,racing down the highway with the wind in my hair,
swimming though ponds and chasing herds of cows on the way. *LOL Silly
childhood fantasy but it always kept me with a smile on my face during
the long car rides.
  I can't think of any time I wasn't dreaming about horses as a kid. We
didn't have the property or money for horses, as the horses we had we
sold when I was very young. Got my first horse when I was 13, Sera
Moniet. A *Ibn Moniet El Nefous Daughter. Loved that mare to death, and
well I know now I will never be able to live my life without horses. *L*

    I often think about starting up a day camp for children, a
affordable way for horse crazy kids (Like I used to be) to have the
chance to experience life around horses. Horses are such mysterious
creatures, I can understand why all of us horse owners love horses as we
do. Its inevitable!! *Winks*
Kim
Placerville,CA

I have loved horses from my earliest memory (age 4).  I used to pine for
horse, but my parents couldn't afford one until I was 12.  I used to go
out
on our rural paved road on a hot day, after the neighbor's glorious
flax-maned sorrel gelding had just gone by, and trace his  hoof mark,
imprinted in the asphalt, with my fingertip.....and dream.