Re: RC: re:Warm Fuzzies

At 12:38 PM 5/25/00 -0700, Kim wrote:
I would always look out the window and imagine I was on the outside of the car, riding my horse next to the call. Jumping over bushes and fences,racing down the highway with the wind in my hair, swimming though ponds and chasing herds of cows on the way. *LOL Silly childhood fantasy but it always kept me with a smile on my face during the long car rides.

Ahem.  I still do that.  AND when I am in a plane going down the runway for a takeoff, I imagine I am on the world's most powerful horse which is gathering itself for a jump (well, truthfully it's generally Ben Nasrif who is by no means a jumper), and the moment the plane leaves the ground, that's my horse launching itself into the skies.  I have no fear of flying or anything, it's just something I've always enjoyed when traveling by air, and the imagery works better when you're at an airport that requires steep takeoffs.  It might be a silly fantasy but I like to do it.  I guess other people must think I'm a bit weird to have that glazed look & faint smile on my face as we take off.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609