Re: Ah..the art of cheating

Carol Resner Carol.Resner@cshs.org
I believe that Bob Morris wrote that if the rider spells the name
of the horse differently several different times, that the horse
will have several different identification numbers.  I thought
that when I signed my horse up, AERC sent me my horses number.
How can multiple numbers be assigned if the rider does not register
the horse with multiple spellings?