Re: RC: Getting Lost/Cutting Trails

    I agree with you.  I've always said it's not the direction, it's the
course of the ride.  If you don't ride the same course then your riding a
different ride.
    When my husband & I ride together he is always saying something about the
direction we are going in.  I just let him know that this is the course and
forget about the direction. <VBG>
    I hate it when I get lost, but that's the breaks.  You either turn around
or do the best you can to get back on course and feel good about getting just
a completion.
    After all, that is what's good about this sport.  There is always another
ride!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products