Warm Fuzzies

One of the places I used to train was around a reservoir.  The end of the
ride was a mile of yucky paved road along the camp sites so we always
walked.  It seemed not to matter the age of the campers--usually all of them
had huge smiles on their faces as we went by.  Whenever kids wanted to pet
Elly, I'd let them.  Its one of the things I love about having such a
beautiful animal--everyone else (who has half a brain) thinks they're
beautiful too.

Dorothy & Elly (Oh, I'm sooooo pretty!!)
Butterfly Valley