AERC International

Although I personally have no ambitions to ride Int'l, I do support them
and have sent in my $10.00 for the last several years. I think sending
12 instead of 6 will generate some interest--because more people can
participate if they want to.  I believe part of their "PR" problem has
been one of exclusion instead of inclusion and any time more people can
become involved, the better. I would like to see more FEI sanctioned
rides in conjunction with AERC approved rides throughout the US.  It's
just another level of competition in my mind...and a logical
progression.  It is sort of like going to "nationals" at the horse  show
level. I support Randy's idea to have an ad-hoc committee. Maybe it will
demystify some of these concerns.