AERC INT

Well I guess I am one of the few- that is the 275 members of FEI INT..or
is it 6% or less - cant do the math..

Been paying that $10 for about 6 years or when ever..
Nope - i will never ride one,  but I sure do work them.. been to 2 WEC
 2 Panam and 2 Cosequine.. NEVER saw any of the stuff suggested in some
of the posts about IVing. A rule that is never allowed, and as you see
been changed.

I will always support AERC INT / FEI - and some day will be on the USA
Olympic
Endurance Support crew-- or maybe groom for patti-sam, as I will be this
year in france.. like talk about pre-selection.. hehehe

seems there are a few in high places - BOD  ?? what's with
you guys ?? a witch hunt??
 These FEW -  just don't want to see
the sport take other directions - I am sure hope the majority of AERC
BOD AND the AERC
majority does NOT have the same opinions..
I just read a letter - lost lots of respect for a few.. too bad,
cant get there from where you are- so trash it right??

I stayed out of this -- but I think you minority objectors  - and vet
bashers - are quite out line..

IF YOU don't like AERC INT and FEI - just let it alone-- AERC does NOT
support it from the general FUND.

You don't see the 3-DAY and CT riders putting down the ROLEX 4 star etc
etc..
Why does this have to be such a big deal..

If you want local small endurance  rides - then do them - the FEI will
not affect them at all..
IF you get USCTA and USET Mag - I am a member of both- the ONLY thing
you read about in those publications are about biggies also-- the
spokes-people for the sport. BUT I have yet to hear from a rank-and-file
CT rider or 3 Day rider bad mouth or bash the upper end of their sport-
like we get here. I am sure it goes on at some small groups, but in
general USCTA and USET appear to be on the same page. There is MORE
money in the 3 Day Event then WE can
ever think of..

DID anyone look a the current WEC long list -  I bet there is only 3 or
4 on that list 'with big $$$$'  the rest are REGULAR riders, with only
ONE GREAT horse..
NO need to name them -just read the list.. where is all the $$$$ in our
current wec team list??

The sport is moving on - with or without AERC- WE DID have that problem
few years ago - WHEN AERC did NOT want to be involved with FEI INT
Endurance.. then when 'things' started going in the wrong direction THEY
-the AERC  BOD and members got involved.

We surely should NOT back off now. Get involved - find out what can be
done to insure the AERC/FEI Endurance keeps going in the correct
direction..
I hope to be more involved in the future.

ASK YOUR BOD members about their own personal agenda- where they stand
on the growth of AERC and our future in AERC INT/FEI. Could be a few
bombs in there.

I will surely NOT vote for anyone with a vendetta against INT/FEI

Gee- maybe I wont be allowed to go the National Championship 50 now.
---ops too late already sent in my entry..
as long as i get back from france in time to get to new mexico, guess I
will be there.

I wonder if Dr Jim Baldwin and Dwight Hooten would like to be Vets for
the NC??
Guess not they will be in France. Me too--
Maybe next year in Kty?

Trust the selectors to pick a great FAST Athletic Team to win some GOLD.

Good post Heidi-- well said in your fashion - at least we agree on these
points..
gee the 'biggest' review I ever get - or got was getting pulled --hehehe

Roger Rittenhouse#8263