Re: RC: Winners List

There's going to be. I have all the data from this ride and all the
participants in the previous ones. I'm going to start compiling mileage
(kilometerage sounds funny even to me) lists. We have a meeting of locals
coming up and are going to organise locally. I want mileage awards etc. FEI
is great on a personal level, haven't met such lovely people in years and we
need them internationally....but local is going to be different. We've made
such a great start here, I was furious with the Maktoums blowing in and
shooting all images of sportsmanship out of the water....but on the other
hand, we all felt so ripped off that they make a wonderful villian and
example of how not to be.
Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg