re. AERC International

Hi there,

Just wanted to make known my support for AERC International.   The world we live in is becoming more united and connected with every passing year, praise the gods.  It's been a wonderful experience for me to meet with folks from all over the world who share my love for horses, and my commitment to ensuring their safety as we compete with them in endurance rides.   We in the USA have the most experience and depth of talent in this sport......we have a lot to share.  What we gain by partaking in the international experience is extremely worth our while......aside from the glory of our wins, we can add to our wealth of knowledge by seeing  how other folks do it.  (Those French and New Zealanders, among others, seem to have something to teach us.....)  We may have invented the sport, but I know it's a pretty boring day in my life when I have nothing left to learn! ....I hope I never get there....and I hope the AERC never does, either.

Also, there is a real rush of patriotic thrill in cheering on one's own country.  Yes, I'm all for "One World", but I still love rooting and tooting for the good old
U.S. of A.

We have everything to gain, and nothing to loose by continuing our participation in the international community of endurance riding.

Viva AERC International!

Lari

Lari Shea                               http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch            707-964-7669 ranch phone
24201 North Highway One 707-964-9669 office ph/fax
Fort Bragg, CA 95437            707-964-9669 fax
        Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast
             with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                 International Riding Vacations
 Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses for sale
                      At stud:  RRR Russia