Re: RC: Riding alone?

In a message dated 5/17/00 3:22:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 5/16/00 9:05:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Shyodu@aol.com
 writes:

 << Here's my question - we have a 35 miler this weekend
  with no buddy to ride with.  I'm sure we will be fine by ourselves, but am
  concerned that he may use too much energy worried that he is alone. >>

And, coupled with the things Heidi said, it is amazing how quickly horses can
"buddy" up at rides, whether the riders know each other or not.  And, if your
horse doesn't buddy up, remind him that he is not alone...you're with
him...best buddy of all!

  Frank.