Re: RC: Have you ever felt like this at a ride?

I believe that this ride described is a NON-AERC and NON-NATRC ride.  My
first clue was the mention of the "Lay Judge"  This lets me know it wasn't a
NATRC ride.  So if ya'll are gonna make bad comments about this woman's
treatment.. Don't turn the flame throwers towards NATRC or AERC.  Sounds like
an ECTRA, UMECRA, MOTRA or some other kinda competitive trail ride.    Lucie
Hess Columbia Mo