RC: Weight Divisions

cookie Hickstein  AERC #258 cookieh@wyoming.com

We live in Wyoming where the rides are very small..Richard and I have been the only riders at some rides and gotten fulls points in our respective weight disvision!   If overall points are based on 11 riders so should weight division points.

We have known this for years  go to small rides get all the points in your wieght division..you can finish last and get all the points.  The heavy weight division in the Mtn region has been easy to ride in for Richard and he has finished last on 50's and 100's and gotten all the points..not fair to riders who compete with alot of riders  in their division on a 50 or 100.

Will it cause riders not to attend the smaller rides, who knows,in the Mtn region we don't have that many rides so you go to any ride within reasonable distance from your home.  I am sure other regions are like this too.  The only regions it could effect are the larger regions where they will get the 11 riders per division.  Here the small rides may disappear.

Just remember whatever is done it's the same palying field for all of us.

Cookie and Ricahrd Hickstein