RC: delicate subject

Okay one last plea. The only thing I have to say is PLEASE PLEASE can we not
describe the extent of our personal monthy cycles? I truly understood the
question and yes I PRIVATELY posted. Its hard to hit the delete key when you
get this in digest!!!! So I scroll. The last thing I want is to go up and
meet some of you folks on here and meet Howard or Truman and hear OH ITs You
the one who bleeds like you have been jabbed in the jugular in the crotch!
I was only comparing how TOUGH the pioneering women HAD to be. I wish I were
that tough. I almost feel bad for the pioneering men who had to  put up with
the monthly monster while on an extensive journey, don't you know that was
hell. I almost feel bad if they confronted indians. A woman highly ticked
off and dealing with that time of month can be a valuable wepon.They didn't
have the comforts we had. So I am only admiring the strength they had to
muster to tough out the tougher days. No I don't wish to not have a voice.
Don't let us forget  Lady Anne Blunt who had the keen eye for Arabs i.e. the
Crabbet Stud. She had an amazing eye and I am sure a husband that respected
that as well.
Carla (nuff said!)
Ansata (you tell em mom!)
Haley (I am aready with the fire hose!)