Re: RC: Biltmore syn

In a message dated 5/13/00 6:29:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< You are right on. Clover was not the problem.  The vets said that the
blood work showed almost all of the horses low in potassium, even the ones
that were heavily electrolyted.  I am no vet but I have my opinions....I
really think that many of these horses arrive dehydrated. Traveling is
tougher on them
 than we realize. >>

I'd bet they not only arrive dehydrated, but also without a significant gut
fill.  The two go hand in hand.

Heidi