poll: Blue Mountain Gallop was a test

Now that we are all recovering...  We did our best to take out the rockiest
sections of the new Blue Mountain Gallop.  How does it compare now, NE
riders?  Would you say it is between Biltmore and OD terrain in degree of
challenge?  The reason I asked is that afterwards, I heard many comparisons
to certain sections of OD.  At least we could put the ride on, but the
weather turned horrible a couple days before.  We'll try better in that
department for next year, and work on that trail more.    Bridget Brickson