crew

am looking for crew for the Liberty run on May 28th.  All three of my riders
that are coming are all riding, and unfortunanetly I am used to doing this
alone, however just discovered I have bad case of cancer and an looking for
someone in particular with knowledge of horses and crewing,who can also run,
but not necessary..pay is great hahah, I live and train out of Altoona,
Florida and train mostly in the Ocala National Forest..can provide space for
body.  with two vehicles departing the thursday before.  My two riders will
help as much as possible, but one ground person for me would be
awesome...since chemo is taking a little of the edge out of me.  My mare is
one of the top running mares in the Southeast and a joy to handle...my
doctor has giving my three months to finish my schedule of important rides
which also include New Mexico for the Nation Championship Race which we are
already qualified for.

Thanking you in advance please email me privately at Anet950@hotmail.com
Annette Fantasia M17690
and the absolutely lovely