Re: RC: RE: Death Visits Ridecamp in the May EN!!!!!!!

As I read the story I personally thought He was kidding around about Angie..
I personally don't know about Howard and Angies relationship but didn't think
it was offensive, just thought he was kidding around...
Actually I can't wait for the next one... don't know Howard, didn't read many
of his posts because quite frankly the few I did read were rather crude and
vulgar (?)
anyway, I know I can learn from all... eat the grapes and spit out the
seeds...
I am a hard core Jesus Freak and appreceate the fact that when you have no
where eles to go, you go to Him!  Thats what He is there for... Thankfully...
Mona