Denver area - favorite trails

Hi, any Denver (CO) region folks care to share their favorite trails?
I need to expand my list of training spots.  I'd also enjoy hooking
up with anyone who wants a riding/training partner for LSD type training,
say 5 to 7 mph depending on footing.  Ideal spots would have some dirt
road sections and hills.  I have a few spots that are 90% technical
single track, need more places with good trot/lope sections.

Thanks a bunch

Teresa (and the gang of 4)
--
Teresa Van Hove