grass to grasseer

Morning folks.
Here is my future Delema..
I will be moving my horses within the next month. I am concerned about
moving from one pasture to another. I will be moving to smaller acreage.
From 15 to 5. I am also concerned because the pasture they are on now is not
as in great shape as the pasture they are moving to. Any tips would be
appreciated. I don't want to go out and see horses with upset tummy tum
tums..... Course I know I am going to see Grass Angels that Haley and Ansata
have done. The pasture is really lush and I am really concerned for their
well being.
Also I am moving them to the pasture has areas of large Limestones. The kind
that you can build a house on and It won't move. ANy advice on this as well
would be appreciative.
Carla (Moving .....)
Ansata (oh Lush Pasture!!! sounds yummy!)
Haley (Ohhh Queen of the rock!!)
Rob (I have never built a fence before....)