Compiegne Finish

Hi group,

as I said earlier, the weather and the course caused several riders to slow down. Many are eliminated, but no concrete data available...
The winner is Hassan bin Ali with Karabil Narmar with a riding-time of ~ 9 hours. The next five riders were all French, followed by Sheik Hamdan with Nelson. Now (6.24 pm) there are nine riders at the finish with two of them eliminated because of lameness. I spoke to Val, she guessed that there will be two riders from the USET left. And she is very interested in the result of the Biltmore Ride, so I decided to try to download all the emails.

I will send a more detailed story next week from my office and send a bunch of pictures to Steph.

That's it for this weekend (ok, maybe I'll send the final "US-Results" ;-) ),

Wolfgang