State Park Rules

Alison Dunn alCritters@hotmail.com
I called a local State Park to find out about who
creates each State Park's rules.  The answer I got was that
the Superintendant of each State Park sets the rules. If someone
wants to change them, one writes a letter to him.  If you don't
like the answer, you move up the 'food chain' - but generally it
ends up back at that Park's Superintendant again.
Sounds discouraging - but if someone keeps a copy of that video of
the midnight raid, it might be some political ammunition in negociating
a possible change to the definition of self-contained units.