RE: Self contained camper

Jessica Tuteur jessicat@napanet.net
You are right Heidi, nothing excuses the raid. Tempers
flared after 2 years of being "ignored". But that is the
RMs fault as well, don't you agree? The definition of
self contained is irrelevant here.

I was there this year and last year and it is total BS to
blame anyone but the RMs. THEY made it out to be no big
deal that the rangers CAME to the ride meeting and told
everyone about the rule and warned that htye would be
inspecting during the night. RMs said nothing, didn't
encourage riders to comply or assist them in making
other arrangements. WHOSE responsibility is it to
provide adequate camping facilities=RMs. Whose
responsibility is it to tell THEIR participants of
ANY AND ALL rules in the camping area=RMs.

People were forcibly evicted last year....
no one said a word.

It is my opinion that the RMs should have to pay the
riders back for the fines that were levied and that
AERC should "discipline" the RMs for their total lack
of preparedness for the disaster. Regardless of the
rangers tactics!

Jessica