CREW

Yesterday at the GMHA Mud Ride (CTR) we got our first
perfect score (100), High Point Arab Award AND Grand
Champion for the ride. There were about 60 entrants so
we are pleased with our performance.

We hope to do our first 50 mile Endurance Ride on Oct.
14th, but need to find a crew. Is there anything published,
or can any of you tell me what is expected of a good crew?
Must they have experience with horses or for crewing?

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Secretary/Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association