New Story

Yes, it's true, I've written a new story.  I was gonna kill off my fictional Angie character, death by vine strangulation during a ride or something like that, just to prove to y'all that I wasn't talking about the real Angie, the one you all know personally, love and adore.

But I elected to write a more reflective tale of my endurance experience (limited to some, average to others, extraordinary to few).  The thing is I might actually get paid for this one.  My asking fee was one dollar more than they paid Angie.  haha, just kidding.

So, I need to wait for a check before I put it out on RC. But if you want an advanced copy email me.
WARNING: I might put y'all on the same list, if there aren't any privacy problems.  Course some of you might not want others to know you actually read my crap so, if that's the case, let me know and I'LL TAKE THE TIME to send it to you privately.  Otherwise, tell me you want to be put on the Dance List (in honor of my noble steed), or Howard's dance list.  My dance card is never full.  haha

This might be fun.

cya,
Howard