Re: Getting Pulled

>Collectively--not always.  For instance, here in the NW we "know" that
>most >pull for lameness.  In the SE, they "know" that most pull for
>metabolic.

I wouldn't say "most" by any means.  We just tend to brag about how tough
our rides are on a horse metabolically...because we *know* ya'll have
rocks too, but this is something we've got more of. >g<  Even at Million
Pines, with no rocks around, I think the majority of the pulls were for
lameness.  We may have a higher incidence of Metabollic pulls, but I'd
still say lameness FAR outnumbers them.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.