Re: RC: Re: Getting Pulled

----- Original Message -----
From: David LeBlanc <dleblanc@mindspring.com>
> But if the rider is ill, or maybe injured from a fall, who is going to vet
> the horse through?  A stranger?

The times I have been ill, there has *always* been *plenty* of help.  I know
the sport is growing, but one thing that has always impressed me is that you
don't find many 'strangers' at an endurance camp.

> About the best you can do is set something up that helps keep honest
people > honest.

agreed, but the rest eventually come out in the wash <G>

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/