attachments to RC

Has anyone else noticed their mail attachment files filling up with business
cards from folks who post to RC?  I've had to delete several dozen of the
things and they return with dismal regularity.  I do not enjoy the detour
thru file cleanup territory...it's one matter to delete a simple post from
the mail, but another to dig thru Windows Explorer deleting, deleting.

Sally in Floyd, VA