Re: Getting Pulled

>I think in order to have a "RO", the horse should have to pass the vet
>exam>and be cleared to continue.

At the last ride I did there were lots of first timers.  When the manager
was explaining to them that if they just decided to quit they HAD to come
inform the timer that they'd chosen not to go back out...then the head
vet stepped up and said, "But even if you just choose to quit, we WANT TO
SEE YOUR HORSE before you go back to the trailer.  You have to vet him
through."  Might not have gone on the official record, but he made it
clear that he wanted to see the horses...and this was a ride with 200
horses that was short on vets due to 2 of 5 having last minute
emergencies and having to cancel.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.