Re: RC: Pull Info

At 03:07 PM 04/28/2000 -0400, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:

>Karen, I would be ALL for that.  Many professional organizations, etc.,
>require you to have a log-in number that you get as a member in order to
>access some parts of their web sites.  General information, etc. is generally
>accessible to the public, but some sorts of information are OFTEN restricted
>to members.

So if we wanted to have something like this done, could we ask the BOD to
consider paying Mike and Russ to do it?

If people who are non-members can look up and access ride results from
rides they have done, what would the incentive be for them to become paying
members of AERC?

Just some things to think about.