Karahty daughter for sale

Dorothy Foster hitech@sunset.net
Six years ago I bred my best endurance mare to Karahty and got a really gorgeous filly that I thought would be my "perfect horse." She is now a 5 year old, 15 hand chestnut with excellent feet and conformation and a beautiful head, but she is just too quick and strong for me. She has been ridden a lot of long slow distance including this year's Land of the Neversweats (25) and Derby Ditch (50). She is in excellent health, has never taken a lame step, and is in really good condition. Last week she did a very quick 180 and dumped me on a hard road, and I decided that she needs a home with a younger rider. I have a lot of time, energy, and love wrapped up in this mare and am looking for a good home for her. I have every confidence that she will be an excellent endurance horse. Interested parties may respond by e-mail to <hitech@sunset.net>, phone me at (530) 589-4624, or write to Dorothy Foster, 110 Medley Lane, Oroville, CA 95966. $5,000, firm.