Fw: RE: [Enduranceriders] Getting Pulled

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Morris <bobmorris@rmci.net>
> I am not surprised at the comments regarding the decision to publish the >
reason for getting pulled at a ride. Almost every one of the comments comes
> from a personal view point and I find most of them quite selfish.
>
> Realize! One of the basic points of AERC By-laws is outlined in Article VI
> PURPOSES Section 1. To promote the sport of endurance riding, to act as an
> education center and clearing house for information concerning endurance
> riding, and to encourage better care of endurance horses and prevention
of> cruelty to animals.

> That one section alone spells out a responsibility for AERC. The
collection > of such information, the publishing of it , is a matter of
education and > should serve as encouragement for the better care of our
animals. If you see > this in a different light, that is your choice, but
the primary purpose is > as stated in Article VI.

> To me, the trend of the E-mail is that most persons do not want to be >
embarrassed, let alone go to the effort of being educated! >  > Bob Morris