Re: Just say No.

Dear Bob: My point is that until the negotiations are approved and
implemented the closure is necessary at this time. If something is not done
at this time we shall all lose.

I have visited the Blue Ribbon website it appears to have been set up by
some of the users that have been one of the major causes of this dispute>

 Loggers, miners, and cattlemen work with us to share and preserve our
precious natural heritage. We campaign to replace "user conflict" with "user
cooperation". All recreationists must learn to share trails and facilities.
All must learn acceptance and good manners.

The Green Sticker OHV fund in my opinion is responsible for the over use by
these user's and abusers. I have stated before that the use of Green Sticker
Funds has not helped the Equestrians.

I state again If your "JOB" as many State and Federal employees are
dependant was dependant on Green Sticker Fee's how would you treat OHV users
especially if the powers that be order staff to do other than what they
might ordinarily wish to do?

use. Until then,I continue to state that they should be prohibited at this
time, and will fight them.

steven proe