Re: RC: Re: Re: Getting Pulled

In a message dated 4/28/00 9:32:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us writes:

<< I guess my biggest concern isn't so much about the names being listed, but
 rather the accuracy of the recordkeeping. >>

That sounds like a good argument FOR publishing the name and the reason.  If
your horse is listed as a metabolic pull when in fact, he had a stone bruise,
the time to rectify that is when the ride results come out--not have it in
AERC's records forever, since those ARE accessible.  No different than if you
are listed wrong for times, weight division, horse, or whatever in the
completion section.

Heidi