Re: RC: Fw: Re: Getting Pulled

In a message dated 4/28/00 10:18:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us writes:

<< So maybe if there was a RO-H option (rider option, horse) you could put
 something like that into that category? >>

Still does not address WHY the rider felt the horse should not continue.
This is NOT about placing blame--it is about learning why endurance horses
don't complete.  Sorry, but if my horse does not eat AND if I feel it is
sufficiently significant to not continue, I will gladly report to the vet
that that is why I am pulling.  Furthermore, *I* will know, the vet will
know, ride management will know, and the horse will know that I did the right
thing.  Who gives a hang about having an "M" published next to his name in
EN?  Reputations are not made or lost based on a one-line pull listing in a
publication.

Heidi