Re: RC: RE: Re: Re: Getting Pulled

At 11:12 AM 04/28/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>Accuracy of record keeping starts with the individual who's records are
>being kept! If incorrect basic data is submitted incorrect reporting will
>result.

Exactly.....I guess I should have been more clear.  The records being kept
are not accurate, that was my basis for stating "accuracy of the record
keeping".  So whether or not the data being supplied is right or not, they
are still keeping track of it......even though it isn't always
right.  Before now, how would a rider have known what reasons were turned
in for their pulls at rides?  (other than requesting records from the AERC,
which most people probably haven't done, or wouldn't have even known about)

And what about all the people who ride rides every year who are not AERC
members......how would they know to check? Or would they even care?  Most
wouldn't....so if their stuff is being reported incorrectly it's going to
stay that way forever.  What can we do to make the reporting more accurate
to begin with?

Happy Trails,

Karen