getting pulled redux

hi all,

oops.  like i said, i'm new to ridecamp & still getting used to the listserv
format.  another rc'er was kind enough to email me with a reminder that it's
etiquette to sign your name to your letters.  my apologies.

that was my letter previously about wanting pull information published so as
to avoid shame & stigma coming to be attached to pulling.

and at the end, i should have said that i'm putting "my name AND my horse's
name" down on the entry form, cause the pull information published is about
him too!

regards all,

trish (& jahal)