Re: RC: Easy boots

In a message dated 04/28/2000 5:50:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< I sure had seen them wear out when used over shoes this way.  Don't
forget,
 Easycare will give you news ones FREE if you wear them out in 30 days!!!!

I wish I had known about this warranty when we wore out an entire set of
Easyboots, having put them on over shoes and used them for five days on a
desert multi-day some years ago. Usually we pad for rocky rides, but taking
this particular horse was a last minute decision, so we put Easyboots over
the shoes.  They protected the horse wonderfully well, but the bottoms of the
boots were completely worn through in a horseshoe shaped arc.

Barbara