Re: What is an endurance horse?

At 07:40 PM 4/24/00 +0100, Tamara wrote:
Either way I feel its a somewhat academic argument as most people I know start with a horse they bought for other sports/leisure get hooked on endurance and then see how it goes. Theres few rich enough/hard hearted enough to discard a well loved friend to 'upgrade'.

I did a real live actual survey last year through ridecamp & elsewhere, and what I found out was that very few people who responded were riding their first endurance horse right now.  Most of the respondents were from the US, so perhaps more endurance riders here get  their first horse at a younger age and start endurance later or...?  I didn't ask those questions.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609