Carrying Water

After much trial & error I have found what works best for me on my Sports
Saddle.  I use the western/endurance cantle Snugpax which gives you easy
access to 2 water bottles & storage for items you don't need to get to in a
hurry since the pouch is zippered and behind you.  I also use Griffin's
pommel bag which has tons of room & easy access to water bottles, vet card,
kitchen sink :~), but my favorite feature is the pouch that holds your heart
monitor transmitter across the pommel.  Both bags are extremely well made and
launder well.

Cathy & Jazz
Tallahassee, FL