Fwd: No Endurance, Endure4fun?

In a message dated 4/23/00 10:36:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tinarushing@coastside.net writes:

<<
 Keri, reviewing my selectively archived messages I observe that you were an
 original perpetrator (April 20) in the Dolly/Karahty-bashing.  Pullin' out
 so soon?  But we haven't heard from all of the Karahty supporters, yet.  And
 Carla's post about a horse-value cencus, rabid geese in a killer truck, and
 the X-file undercover caper had me in stitches.

 L >>
I was not bashing them. All I said was I stay out of their way on the
trail!!!  Maybe I should have said "they" have no trail manners.  I know this
from experince when we have been on the same ride.
As for "pulling out" I don't believe in "beating a dead horse"  Lets get on
with life.
There are a lot of RCer who would like to get their questions asked so lets
give them a chance.
k.

---- Begin included message ----
Keri wrote:  >Don't you think we all have read enough about Karahty, breeds,
killer horses, cheap horses!!!

Keri, reviewing my selectively archived messages I observe that you were an
original perpetrator (April 20) in the Dolly/Karahty-bashing.  Pullin' out
so soon?  But we haven't heard from all of the Karahty supporters, yet.  And
Carla's post about a horse-value cencus, rabid geese in a killer truck, and
the X-file undercover caper had me in stitches.

Let's go to the finish.  My delete key is fit to continue.
Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA

---- End included message ----