No Endurance, Endure4fun?

Keri wrote:  >Don't you think we all have read enough about Karahty, breeds,
killer horses, cheap horses!!!

Keri, reviewing my selectively archived messages I observe that you were an
original perpetrator (April 20) in the Dolly/Karahty-bashing.  Pullin' out
so soon?  But we haven't heard from all of the Karahty supporters, yet.  And
Carla's post about a horse-value cencus, rabid geese in a killer truck, and
the X-file undercover caper had me in stitches.

Let's go to the finish.  My delete key is fit to continue.
Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA