Character assassination

Sharon Schmidt jungla@launchnet.com
I very rarely contibute to Ridecamp, but in this case I feel that Terry Hodd and Keri ? owe Dolly Decair a sincere apology!!!!!  Ignorance is never an excuse for bad manners.  In the first place, Ridecamp is not the place to air dirty laundry, your personal opinions of a certain rider or horse are of no benefit to riders looking for advice and knowledge about endurance riding.  You are unfortunate not have had the privledge of knowing and riding with Dolly and her stallions.  I have started several rides with Dolly, ridden with her on many occassions- behind her, beside her, and in front of her stallions, and we have never been raped!!!!!!
   Dolly has a heart of gold and is one of my favorite riding buddies, I have learned alot of useful info. from her, & she knows how to have fun while riding. Dolly was very hurt to hear of such talk about her and her horses on the internet, shame on you ...
Sharon Schmidt